Monday, September 7, 2009

A Little Bit of Everything Part 2


Well I have really been Lazy adding to my blog here and I am sorry for that. I hope this new installment makes up for it :>)

Todays subject is Blankets for little Girls..

I have a Huge inventory of different fabrics for the Feminine ones and it made it very difficult to
decide which ones I am going to focus on today..

So I`m going with the most Popular which is Disney Princesses and Ariel along with a few others.

First is a Beautiful Panel featuring Cinderella in the Center with her friends Belle and Sleeping Beauty along side her.

The Panel is 36" wide and 44" long.. It`s 100% Cotton

On the backside I will u
se a Pretty Pink Cotton.. And when it`s finished there will be a Pink Satin Blanket Binding all around the edges..

This is one of the Most Requested Blanket at Christmas time.




Then I have some Very Soft Flannel with the Princesses Faces on it..

Again, the back will be a Pretty Pink and will be edged in Satin Blanket Binding

This blanket when finished will measure 38" x 46"



Next I have
a Collage of Princesses on a 100% Cotton Fabric ..You can see from the picture here,

the Pretty Pink Satin Blanket Binding that I used to finish this one

It measures 38" x 46" finished..






And last but NOT least is Little Mermaid "Ariel"

She is one of my Granddaughters Favorite and quite popular with the 4-8

Year old Group
Ariel is in an Ocean of Bubbles here ..Fabric is 100% Cotton..

On the back of this I will use a Pale Blue Cotton..

To compliment Ariels hair color, a Bright Orange Satin Blanket Binding

looks Fantastic with this one

Finished measures 38" x 46"



So these are just a FEW of the Fabrics I have for little girls.. I have lots of others ie.. Hello Kitty

Dora The Explorer - Care Bears - Tinkerbell and then for the TWEENAGERS I have

Hannah Montana and High School Musical with a Special Flannel Fabric with Just TROY on it..

I will be happy to answer any questions anyone has about my Blankets, which you can find more

at my ebay store, http://stores.ebay.com/KDMORE-CRAFTS-AND-MORE?REFID=STORE

and share more pictures with you, you can email me @ kdmore99@sbcglobal.net


Next installment soon on "Blankets for the Grown Ups"

Stay tuned :>)

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathy,

    Great post! I love your blankets, they are such good home made quality; not like you get in stores. Do you make pillows and curtains, too?

    Shell

    http://www.shellsmeanderings.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shell,
    Yes I have made Panel Curtains and Pillows (stuffed) and pillow cases as well.
    Thanks for reading my blog.

    Kathy

    ReplyDelete